Protect, Relieve, and Rejuvenate with This Joint-Saving Blend
When it comes to training as well as aging, many of us experience mild to severe discomfort in many of our joints that are constantly put under stress. After years of stressful wear and tear, the cartilage that cushions our joints get worn down until it is basically non-existent. This results in the bones that meet at the joint to begin to rub on each other causing potentially excruciating pain and stiffness.
The more these bones rub on each other and experience unwanted friction, bone spurs and minuscule fractures can result and cause even further pain. According to statista.com, a new record of 32.1% of the United States Adult population reported experiencing joint-pain within the last year, meaning that age/training related joint pain effects over 104 million people. With this number being so high, joint enhancing medications and compounds have been some of the most conclusively studied and researched which has allowed us to formulate a blend of the most effective compounds to relief your pain and help rejuvenate your joints.
Joint-Saver is a blend of the most effective extracts, amino acids, vitamins that work to not only target and alleviate your joint-pain by reducing inflammation, but working to aid your body in the replenishment of your deteriorated cartilage.
What Are The Benefits of Joint-Saver?
- Reduce Inflammation + Joint Pain*
- Provide The Nutrients to Help Replenish Cartilage*
- Improve Overall Health with Antioxidants+Detox Compounds*
How Does Joint-Saver Work?
Joint-Saver contains a variety of compounds proven to improve joint health and relieve joint pain:
- Glucosamine+Chondrotin Sulfate: both these compounds are building blocks of cartiladge and are found in the make-up of it. Glucosamine is an amino sugar that is used to make glycosaminoglycans which are a major component of cartilage and have been shown to help benefit cartilage structure and alleviate arthritis. Chondrotin works in a similar manner as it is also a glycosaminoglycan, but this one is especially important as it is responsible for cartilage's resistance to compression
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM): an organosulfur compound that has ties to reducing inflammation+oxidative stress within the body. While there has been evidence of it aiding in the treatment of osteoarthritis, It is included due to its shown synergism with glucosamine in aiding joint relief and rejuvenation
- Turmeric: a flowering plant from the ginger family, it contains the compound curcumin which has been shown to have anti-inflammatory effects as well as being able to act as an antioxidant
- Boswellia Extract: extracted from the Boswellia Serrata plant, this compound is a major player in being able to block the actions of inflammatory cytokines and other mediators effectively alleviating joint pain
- Methionine: A sulfur bearing amino-acid that is directly involved in the synthesis of cartilage and helps stabilize existing cartilage in joints.
- Quercetin: a powerful antioxidant
- Bromelain: an extract from pineapples that contains protease enzymes that have been shown to promote anti-inflammatory effects within the body helping to aid the treatment of osteoarthritis
How Should I Take Joint-Saver?
We packed alot of ingredients into this formula at effective doses so it was hard to fit it all into 1 or 2 capsules. In order to make them easier to swallow, you need to take 3 veggie capsules a day preferably with food to help absorption. If your joint pain is severe, a loading phase of 6 capsules a day, 3 in the morning and 3 at night, may be used for 2 weeks to jump start your joint relief.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Category5 accepts returns on products that have been received less than ten (10) days prior to contacting us. Return of full payment will be granted if less than 30% of the product was used or if a legitimate reason is presented. Buyer will pay for return shipping but we will issue the return label and grant a full refund on the original purchase once we deem your return request legitimate.
Free bottle Subscriptions are not eligible to be returned for any cash value. Subscriptions may be cancelled after the 1st charged purchase after the free bottle offer.