Pure Sea-Harvested+Guaranteed Free of Toxins
Unable to synthesize Omega-3 fatty acids, we as mammals require them and the nutrients needed to make more complex fatty acids from our diet. Omega-3 fatty acids are critical for us to function normally as they are required for a series of different functions including the formation of steroid hormones and nerves. There are 3 different omega-3 fatty acids involved in our physiology; alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) , eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA); with the latter 2 being the two most important ones. Although we are unable to synthesize fatty acids on our own, we can use the shorter chain ALA to synthesize the two very important EPA and DHA omega-3s. However, a lot of people don't receive enough Omega-3s for them to have maximal performance and health. Since Omega-3 fatty acids are critical in so many different physiological processes, not receiving enough daily intake can result in fatigue, dry skin, heart problems, depression, mood swings, poor circulation, and poor memory. This is why we formulated our omega-3 fish oils to be packed with 1200mg of Fish Oil harvested from sea pelagic fish per capsule and thoroughly tested to be free of any impurities or toxins. This formula is constructed to contain high amounts of the fatty acids that are in the most limiting amounts in your body: 720mg of EPA+DHA!
What Are The Benefits of Omega-3 Fish-Oils?
- Helps Fight Depression+Anxiety
- Improve Eye Health
- Lower Triglycerides by 15-30%
- Raise HDL "Good" Cholesterol
- Reduce Inflammation + Pain
- Fight Age-Related Mental Disorders
- Help Prevent Cancer
- Improve Bone+Joint Health
- Helps Alleviate Asthma
How Does Omega 3 Fish Oil Work?
Formulated with 1200mg of Fish Oil per capsule, consisting of 720mg of EPA+DHA, this formula ensures you receive all the benefits associated with maximum omega 3 levels. In order to understand why supplementing with this will produce the benefits we've discussed, lets take a look at each individual fatty acid more closely:
- Alpha-Linolenic Acid(ALA): one of two essential fatty acids (the other being linolenic acid, our body requires this building block fatty acid from our diet. It is an 18 carbon chain with 3 cis double bonds that is only produced by plants and are found in seeds, nuts, and vegetable oils. It's unique structure allows our body to use ALA to synthesize the other 2 omega-3 fatty acids that actually play a large role in our physiological pathways; EPA+DHA. Since conversion of ALA to these fatty acids are limited, we have just cut straight to the chase by standardizing our Fish Oils to high EPA+DHA concentrations.
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA): a 20 carbon chain molecule with 5 cis double bonds that acts as a polyunsaturated fat in the body. It is used to synthesize vital chemical mediators in your body such as prostaglandin-3 (regulates platelet clumping), Thromboxane (plays a role in blood clotting), and leukotriene-5 (regulates smooth muscle tissue of air passageways). EPA can be obtained from some edible algaes, breast milk, and oily fish which is why pelagic fish are such good sources. EPA is an extremely limiting compound in the body as many of us don't consume oily fish on a regular basis let alone enough of it. That poses huge risks to our everyday health as EPA obtained from dietary sources ensures adequate levels more efficiently than relying on the conversion of ALA. Although EPA can be synthesized from ALA, it takes extra metabolic work for your body to synthesize EPA and most of it will be used to synthesize DHA which EPA is a precursor too.
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA); the largest and most utilized Omega-3 Fatty Acid, this 22 carbon long chain with 6 double bonds is an extremely unique molecule. It is synthesized from EPA anis the major structural component of our brain, cerebral cortex, skin, and retinas. Since this is only found in algaes and fish, many of us lack efficient levels of DHA which can lead to the problems we mentioned earlier.
How Should I Take Omega 3 Fish Oil?
Since we packed in 1200mg of Fish Oil per capsule, resulting in 720mg of EPA+DHA, all you have to do is consume 2-3 capsules anytime of the day with a meal to help absorption. Those who consume fish pretty regularly should take 2 capsules daily while those that don't might want to supplement with 3.
Add and Save!
Pro-Blend is not included in our Essentials Line sale of 30% Off 2 products (Code: 30off), 35% off 3 products (Code: 35off), and 40% off 4+ products (Code: 40off) due to its higher cost. However, add any Essential Line product and receive 30% OFF that item automatically once you hit the checkout option. If you add 2 other Essential Products use the "30off" code, 3 other products use code "35off", and 4 other products use code "40off".