What is N.O. SPOT?
N.O. SPOT is a clinically-dosed, tri-phase performance enhancer that is proven to elevate pumps, strength, energy, and focus. Combining three different complexes that work synergestically together, N.O. SPOT provides a euphoric experience of increased energy and physical output. Our formulas are always driven by innovation and this one is no different as we have packed it with not only clinical doses of the most potent performance enhancing compounds available but also cutting-edge nootropics. Combined with caffeine, we have packed in 50mg of Dynamine (pure methylliberine) and a potent 25mg dose of our DMHA replacing stimulant Isopropylnorsynpherine. Both of these compounds work with caffeine to enhance it's effects and provide euphoric energy with out negative side-effects such as jitters or crashes as a large dose is not needed even with the most experienced users. Covering all aspects of training, this preworkout will provide instant effects while also building muscle and aiding in training over the course of consistent use. Flavored for perfection, and engineered for quality, N.O. SPOT is the preworkout you're looking for.
How Is N.O. SPOT Different?
N.O. SPOT was not created overnight and serious amounts of effort and money were invested into developing a formula that provided unmatched results while also tasting great and cutting out uneeded additives such as artificial dyes. Formulated by our own biochemist, much thought was put into creating the most effective ingredient combinations while minimzing bad taste or poor mixability. Check out how N.O. SPOT contains unique ingredient combinations to maximize performance:
(Click each compound name for a more in-depth breakdown)
Pump Complex Upgrades, Hello Triple Threat:
We simplified our Pump complex to just three ingredients at highly-effective doses and synergestically working properties. This complex contains:
- Clinical Dose of 6g Citrulline Malate 2:1- a key intermediate in the Urea cycle (excretion of ammonia from the breakdown of amino acids) and by-product of nitric oxide synthesis from arginine that is eventually recycled and used to generate more nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is a cell signaling molecule that is involved in vasodilation (opening blood vessels getting more blood and nutrients to the muscle), insulin secretion, the formation of new blood vessels, and neural development. This form is attached to the anion form of malic acid-malate, which is used in the krebs cycle to generate ATP.
- Potent 2g Dose Arginine AKG 1:1- Arginine is an amino acid that is directly converted to nitric oxide by nitric oxide synthase which is metabolized more rapidly than citrulline. This form is attached to alpha-ketoglutarate (AKG); a compound involved in various beneficial processes such as the Krebs cycle, nitrogen transport, and interactions with molecular oxygen
- Clinical dose of L-Norvaline- this amino acid works synergistically with citrulline malate and arginine AKG as it blocks the enzyme that breaks down arginine to urea-arginase. By inhibiting this enzyme, more arginine (remember citrulline is recycled to arginine than nitric oxide) can be converted into nitric oxide and not broken down to urea.
Strength Building Matrix; Build the Muscle You're Training For
We included in this preworkout formula not only massive pumps and crazy energy, but compounds proven to prime muscles for heavy training and repair them through elevating molecular processes. This matrix also contains 3 highly-dosed ingredients that all cover different aspects of building muscle:
- Clinical 3.2g Dose of Beta-Alanine- this a unique form of L-alanine that is utilized by the body to directly synthesize carnosine by combining it with L-histidine. This compound is in high concentrations in the brain-where it acts as a neural transmitter and muscle tissue where it buffers cellular pH. This is critical while training as cellular pH usually becomes acidic during exercise from the increased energy production and Beta-Alanine offsets fatigue by helping resist that change
- Effective 5g Dose of BCAAs 3:1:1- Branched-chained amino acids are ones that contain only carbon and hydrogen side chains-known as aliphatic. These compounds, especially Leucine are shown to influence protein synthesis rates. The higher your cellular concentrations of Leucine, the more protein synthesis will be occurring resulting in cell growth. The 3:1:1 represents the ratio of Leucine to isoleucine, to valine with our doses being obviously dependent on leucine. THe other two BCAAs are added mostly because of their similarity to Leucine.
- Strong 1.5g Dose of Betaine- Also known as trimethyl glycine, this is a modified form of glycine found in sugar beets. It is extremely efficient in working as an osmoylte aiding cellular hydration, as well as being a potent methyl-group donor in conjunction with Vitamin B12 in various cellular pathways.
3 Benefits from 3 Compounds working together; Innovative Energy/Focus/Mood Matrix
If we haven't sold you yet, this is where N.O. SPOT really begins to seperate itself from all the others. We have combined the ever relaible caffeine with two potent nootropic-stimulant like compounds to add effects while also improving the experience from the caffeine. These compounds work slightly different to raise energy, mood, and focus while helping eliminate tolerance to caffeine and unwated side-effects:
- Perfect 275mg Dose of Caffeine- caffeine is one of the best performance enhancers over the course of history due to its ability to block receptors for the signalling molecule responsible for fatigue- adenosine while also interacting with some automic nervous system receptors. This raises heart rate causing more blood to be delivered to your muscles and energy to maximize physical output. This dose is enough for even the most experienced users (especially combined with the other 2 ingredients) but doesn't cause negative side effects such as jitterness, anxiety, or crashes.
- Potent 50mg Dynamine- we we're one of the first to use it and it's not going anywhere! Dynamine is similar to TeaCrine, except that it's effects hit you much quicker. Dynamine works as a catecholamine reuptake inhibitor-meaning that it blocks proteins from taking catecholamines (dopamine, norepinepherine, epinepherine) out of the synapse to be recycled. So you get the increased energy, mood, and focus increases from the catecholamine without taking synthetic versions or making your body produce more- you're actually helping these molecules work more efficiently
Unmatched 25mg Dose of Isopropyloctopamine- also known as isopropylnorsynpherine, this molecule is highly similar to norepinepherine, a potent lipotyic and stimulant compound that works by binding what are known as β-Adrenergic receptors, especially the β-Adrenergic 3 receptor which causes huge increases in energy caused by the breakdown and release of fat tissue.
Benefits You Can Expect
- Big Pumps from Nitric Oxide
- Increased Strength
- Increased Output from Muscle Primers
- Increased Energy
- Increased Focus
- Increased Mood and Drive to Workout
- Enhanced Recovery Time from Building Matrix
- Decrease in Body Fat from Aided Lipoylsis by Isopropyloctopamine
- No Crashes or Tolerance problems from alternate energy sources
- No Artificial Dyes
How We Ensured Quality
N.O. SPOT V3 underwent series and series of trail formulations and sampling before it ever came close to coming through to fruition. Containing high doses, and several unique ingredients that are extremely bitter/mix poorly, we had to take our time to focus on producing a high quality, great tasting products. We ran over three rounds of multiple flavoring trials and even more mixability ones to ensure the powder was made to perfection. All this was done inside our cGMP/cGLP Research & Development lab located in Norcross, Georgia! We spent way more money on this quality than anyone else in the industry and that's why we're selling directly to you online! Prove to yourself what we're saying is the truth and shatter your performance plateaus with N.O. SPOT!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Category5 accepts returns on products that have been received less than ten (10) days prior to contacting us. Return of full payment will be granted if less than 30% of the product was used or if a legitimate reason is presented. Buyer will pay for return shipping but we will issue the return label and grant a full refund on the original purchase once we deem your return request legitimate.
Free bottle Subscriptions are not eligible to be returned for any cash value. Subscriptions may be cancelled after the 1st charged purchase after the free bottle offer.