An All Natural SLEEP-AID To Transform Your Mornings
Sleep-Aid was developed to address a problem plaguing a majority of people's lives in the 21st century; falling asleep and achieving deep enough sleep for adequate recovery. Between stressful workdays and constant technology use, getting to sleep is a great problem facing us and is usually the main reason why we feel fatigued during the day. That's why we put together this All-Natural Sleep-Aid that contains only the most effective compounds for inducing sedative + anxiolytic effects. With compounds such as melatonin, valerian, Chamomile,L-Tryptophan + many more; Sleep-Aid will help you relax and unwind to not only fall asleep faster, but achieve a more deep sleep that prevents waking-up during the night improving your overall energy the next day.
What Are The Benefits of SLEEP-AID?
- Reduces Anxiety
- Has Sedative Effects
- Improves Overall Sleep
- Increases Energy Upon Waking Up
- All-Natural Formula that Carries other Health Benefits
How Does SLEEP-AID Work?
SLEEP-AID contains a multitude of compounds that have been shown to work on different pathways in order to improve sleep and recovery. Most of these compounds work by having the ability to bind certain receptors or block certain ones to induce sleep and recovery. We have packed in a ton of clinically studied ingredients with some of them highlighted below:
- Melatonin: A naturally occuring hormone in the body secreted from the pineal gland that helps regulate wakefulness by having the ability to bind to the Melatonin Type 1+2 receptors that are involved in your cicardian rhythm.
- GABA+Valerian: Valerian is isolated from the roots of the flowering Valeriana officinalis located in Europe and Asia, this extract contains a number of different compounds that have the ability to bind GABA receptors in the brain. When bound, these receptors exhibit a response that reduces neuronal excitability in the nervous system giving it it's anxiolytic+sedative effects. GABA itself can bind directly to this receptor
- Chamomile: isolated from the family of daisy's known as Asteracae, while still being thoroughly studied, Chamomile has been part of traditional medicine for centuries due to it's anxiolytic effects. These are believed to be tied into the high concentrations of certain polyphenols found in the plant
- L-Tryptophan: An essential amino-acid that our body requires from our diets to synthesize the hormones serotonin and melatonin which are both involved in regulating sleep cycles and wakefulness.
- 5-HTP: A naturally occurring amino acid derived from L-Trpytophan that is a precursor and intermediate in the synthesis of the neurotransmitter serotonin.
- Inositol: A carbocyclic sugar alcohol that is most abundant in the brain and is a big role player in the synthesis of many signaling hormones. Some steroid hormones also bind it's receptor
How Should I Take SLEEP-AID?
As you can see from above, we have packed in a ton of serious natural compounds in this formula that total up to over 1 gram of active ingredients! Carrying potent effects, you only need 2 veggie capsules 20-30 minutes before bed to experience the rest you're looking for! Easy to take, effective, and safe!
Add and Save!
Pro-Blend is not included in our Essentials Line sale of 30% Off 2 products (Code: 30off), 35% off 3 products (Code: 35off), and 40% off 4+ products (Code: 40off) due to its higher cost. However, add any Essential Line product and receive 30% OFF that item automatically once you hit the checkout option. If you add 2 other Essential Products use the "30off" code, 3 other products use code "35off", and 4 other products use code "40off".
The statements above have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.